We offer mattress bags, chair covers, locks, sharpies, box cutters, tape dispensers, and Uhaul services to include furniture pads, utility and appliance dollies, trailers, trucks, and vans to make moving, packing, and storing easier for the customer.
The following resources are available for your review:
Let us help make your move easier and less stressful. Organizing and preparing weeks ahead of your move will help. View a suggested Moving Guide >
- Use strong boxes and containers that can be stacked.
- Fill boxes completely to keep them from collapsing and damaging belongings.
- Pack books and heavy items in small boxes for easier lifting.
- Put the heavy boxes on the bottom and the light ones on top.
- Purchase special boxes for dishes and fragile items.
- Label each box on several sides and indicate if it is fragile and what room it should go in.
- Disassemble furniture for easier moving and storage.
- Stand sofas on end, if possible.
- Take advantage of the tops of dressers and the like to stack boxes and other items.
- Stand mattresses on end and break down bed frames.
- All stored items should be clean of food stains and particles.
- Save money and room by using towels and blankets to wrap fragile items.
- Use wardrobe boxes to hang clothing; remember to fill the bottom of the wardrobe box with shoes, pillows, or other light items.
- Protect furniture with shrink-wrap, blankets, or pads to avoid damage.
Contact us for your self storage and u-haul truck needs >